Our Partners

Sunday 7 December 2014

Bicol Express


     Image By +GOOGLE

Bicol express is one Recipe I love Since I' am a Bicolana. Yeah I was Born in Bulan and actually grow up there until I finish my Degree in BS Entrepreneurship. As of now I' am working here in Manila but still my heart belong to my Home town. Bicol Express is the pride of Bicol a menu we are proud to represent our province. Actually now a day it is already known all over the Philippines and prepare in Different style but of course the Bird's eye Chili is one thing that its always Ingredients.  Below is the recipe of My late mother who I always love to taste. I hope you enjoy it and love it as well.

Ingredients:


1/4 kilo pork, thinly sliced

1 cup Sitaw

3 cups long chili or Birds Eye

1 onion, minced

1 head garlic, minced

1 cup coconut milk

1 cup coconut cream

2 tablespoon of cooking oil

salt to taste

Here's How To Make it:

1. In a bowl of water with salt, soak chili pepper for 30 minutes then rinse and strain.

2. In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.

3. In another pan, saute minced garlic and onion.

4. Add to the saute the brown pork. Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.

5. Add the chili peppers, Sitaw and cook until dish gets a little dry.

6. Add the coconut cream and simmer until the sauce thickens, then add salt and serve with white rice.

I hope you able to make it and cook it your own. This is just a very simple recipe that you can add to you table at least once in a month. Happy eating and enjoy the food with you Love one !







0 comments:

Post a Comment