Read more »
Shanghai is one thing I love to prepare for some occasion. Its because its easy and all in one recipe. Aside from that not that expensive as well for the menu that I' am sure will be love by your kids! So here is how to make it and make a try!
Ingredients That You Need :
3 tbsps. cooking oil
2 tbsps. minced garlic
5 cups cooked rice
3 eggs, well beaten 1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1/2 cup soy sauce
Here's how to make it:
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute the garlic
2. Add the cooked rice, followed by the soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Make a well in the middle of the rice and pour in the eggs. Allow the egg to cook for 2 minutes, before stirring the rice mixture a new.
4. Add in the green peas and carrots. mix well then rap with shanghai wrapper and fry.
5. Once golden brown its cook already and serve hot!
See how easy it is to make! So add this one to you favorite and I' am sure your family and kids will love it too!