Image By +Google
This recipe is good for special occasion, you can prepare this one for Birthday, anniversary or this coming Christmas. Enjoy it and make a try then empress your family and love one!
2 cups of carrots, thinly sliced
2 cups of mushrooms, sliced
1 cup of Zucchini, finely chopped
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of basil
12 lasagna noddles
1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
10 ounces of frozen and thawed spinach
2 cups of milk
1 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 cup of ricotta cheese
1 cup of cottage cheese
3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
Here's How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish
3. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the noddles and cook for 7 to 10 minutes until noodles are al dente. Drain noodles and set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic and onions, then the carrots, mushrooms, and zucchini. Saute for five minutes.
5. In a medium saucepan, whisk flour and milk together.Cook mixture until thick, stirring constantly. Cook to boiling. Add pepper and salt to taste. Stir in 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese, then thawed spinach. Remove from heat.
6. In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and cottage cheese. Place three drain noddles in a pan to form a layer. Top with the spinach mixture, then add layer of cheese mixture followed by vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
7. Place three more noddles and repeat process. End with a layer of noddles. Top with Parmesan cheese.
8. Baked for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is brown. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and remove pan from oven and serve.