Here's what you need:
1/4 fresh heart of palm (ubod)
1 medium carrot peeled and cut into strips
1 small red bell pepper slice into strips
1 finger chili
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup sugar
5 native onions sliced thinly
5 cloves garlic
1 tbsp ginger
Here's How :
1. Cut fresh ubod into uniform thin strips
2. Prepare carrots, red bell pepper and finger chili
3. Combine ubod , carrots red bell pepper and chili.
4. In a sauce pan heat vinegar and sugar stirring constantly until sugar is dissolve.
5. Add salt, onion, garlic and ginger. turn off heat.
6. Pour hot mixture of the ubod mixture, toss.
7. Transfer mixture into sterilized bottle.