Chicken Macaroni Salad is a perfect for breakfast or midnight snack, for this is a healthy diet foods. This is good also for those rice and meat hater, and the good part for this recipe is very simple to to do it, even a 7-years boy can cook it.
- 1 package elbow macaroni (250 g.), cooked and drained
- 2 cups chicken meat, diced1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Calamansi juice
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- Garnish with lettuce leaves and parsley.
- Chill and serve.