Sunday, 6 July 2014
Pork Binagoongan with Eggplant
3 tbsps cooking oil
3 tbsps garlic, minced
1 cup onions,chopped
1 1/2 cups tomatoes , chopped
1 kilo pork liempo, sliced into inch cubes
1/4 kilo fresh salted alamang
( for bagoong )
1/2 cup water
2 whole eggplants, sliced
a pinch of sugar
2 pcs finger sili
Here is How :
1. Pour alamang into a bowl and add some water. Remove particles that float. Pour into a sieve and discharge liquid. Set aside.
2. In a pan heat cooking oil, saute garlic and onions together. Add tomatoes and continue cooking until tomatoes get mush, about 7-8 minuts
3. Add pork pieces and cook with tomato-onion mixture. when pork has firmed up, allow to simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the bagoong to the pork, Pour in 1/2 cup water, Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. When pork is tender add eggplant slices and finger sili. Taste and adjust seasoning with rock salt or patis and a pinch of sugar. Serve with rice.
Here's what you need: 1/4 fresh heart of palm (ubod) 1 medium carrot peeled and cut into strips 1 small red bell pepper sl...
I know many of you knows how to cook Sinigang na Manok or Chicken in Sour Soup specially Filipinos, but let me share a bit on how i...
Its easy to prepare actually this one is very affordable and very cheap in a budget. We used to prepare it when we r...
Shanghai is one thing I love to prepare for some occasion. Its because its easy and all in one recipe. Aside from that not that expensiv...
Ukoy is one of know here in the Philippines because its so cheap and budget type. I love it as its easy and very simple to prepare. Ac...
Ingredients : 2 tbsps Vegetable oil 2 tbsps Butter 4-5 cloves garlic, minced 1 Large onion, chopped 4-5 stalks celery, chopped ...
Christmas is approaching maybe your thinking of what yummy and health food you can prepare for you family. Okay we know that during this...
Torta means fried in English Talong is know as Eggplant. Although Nutritionist never find any nutrients in this vegetable st...
This Yummy and delicious Food Recipe will I' am sure going to be love by your family if they don't have any allergy with sea foods. ...
GINATAANG KALABASA is a healthy food you should prepare for you family. Squash or Kalabasa in tagalog is good for the eyes as it hav...